Pan African University Scholarships, 2020-2021
Pan African university has just published call for application for masters and doctorate scholarship program.
The application deadline is September 10th 2020.
The Pan African University is an initiative of the Heads of State and Government of the African Union. It is a Premier continental university network whose mission is to provide quality postgraduate education geared towards the achievement of a prosperous, integrated and peaceful Africa
Candidates with potential, motivation and who desire to play transformative leadership roles as academics, professionals, industrialists, innovators, and entrepreneurs are particularly encouraged to apply in any of the following four PAU institutes.
- The Pan African University Institute for Basic Sciences, Technology, and Innovation (PAUSTI), at Jomo Kenyatta University of Agriculture and Technology (JKUAT), Kenya.
- Pan African University Institute for Life and Earth Sciences- including Health and Agriculture (PAULESI), at the University of Ibadan (UI), Nigeria.
- PAU Institute for Governance, Humanities and Social Sciences (PAUGHSS), at the University of Yaounde II and the University of Buea, Cameroon.
- Pan African University Institute for Water and Energy Sciences – including climate change (PAUWES), at the University of Tlemcen, Algeria
Eligibility for Pan African University Scholarships
Applicants enrolling into the Pan African University Scholarships 2020 must meet the following requirements:
Masters Students must satisfy the following conditions;
1. Undergraduate degree from a recognized university, with at least a second class upper division or its equivalent, in a relevant field;
2. Certified copies of relevant certificates, transcripts (from university and high school),
3. National passport (personal details page);
4. Clear colored passport size photograph(2cmx2cm);
5. Detailed CV;
6. Recommendation letters from 2 Professors
7. A letter of motivation justifying why you want to pursue your study at the PAU.
8. Maximum age of 30 years for male and 35 years for female applicants.
9. Candidates may be required to undergo a written/oral examination after preselection.
10. Candidates for the Master in Conference Interpreting and Translation programs are required to have excellent knowledge of at least two of the African Union’s official languages (Arabic, English, French and Portuguese).
Applicants into the Doctoral Programmes must satisfy the following conditions;
1. A Master’s degree in a relevant field from PAU or any internationally recognized university;
2. Certified copies of relevant certificates, transcripts,
3. Copy of Passport (personal details page);
4. A 3 to 4-page research concept note (tentative title, research questions, objectives, the significance of the research, etc…)
5. Recommendation letters from 2 Professors
6. Clear colored passport size photograph (2cmx2cm);
7. Detailed CV
8. A letter of motivation justifying why you want to pursue your study at the University;
Maximum age of 35 years for male and 40 years for female applicants
Applications should be completed online at https://www.au-pau.org/submission/
Closing date for the submission of applications with all supporting documents
10 September 2020. Applications received after this deadline will NOT be considered.
Further enquiries can be made through: email@example.com
For more information, visit official webpage of pan African university; https://www.pau-au.africa/